Hammam Spa Process
At the start of the hammam process Savon Noir is rubbed in the body prior using the Gant de Gommage. The body and hair are then washed with Rhassoul. Finally oil, especially Argan oil is massaged into the skin. No wonder it is the right of every Moroccan woman to visit the hammam on a weekly basis.
Rhassoul, found in just one location in the world, is the preserve of the Berber nomadic peoples. Prized since Antiquity for its outstanding ability to cleanse, nourish and condition the skin and hair, scientists are just beginning to explore the virtues of Rhassoul clay, discovering its array of beauty, wellbeing and health properties.
Rhassoul is 100% Montmorillonite, a natural mineral powder. Nothing has been added to it. It is soap and fragrance free. Ecocert Certified and suitable for vegans.
Mix with water and leave to hydrate and activate for a few minutes. Use a non-metallic bowl and spoon. Add more water if needed to achieve the right consistency for the intended use. Add between 1/2 and 1 teaspoon of oil to the mix if the hair is dry or damaged.
For convenience, Rhassoul can be made a ahead of time and stored in an airtight container.
Benefits for the Skin
- Skin feels perfectly clean
- More translucent and silky smooth
- Much reduced in flakiness
- Increased in elasticity
- Better nourished skin with a firmer texture
- Less reliance on deodorants and moisturisers due to the natural deoderising effect of Rhassoul
- Cleaning of excess oils from inside and around the comedons giving improvement to acne prone skin
Benefits for the Hair with regular usage
- A perfectly clean scalp and hair
- Relief from dry and dandruff-prone scalps
- A better nourished scalp and healthier follicles
- Reduced frequency between hair washing
- An increase in hair volume and body
- An increase in hold, flexibility, smoothness and shine
- No build-up
Rhassoul Can Be Used As:-
- Hair mask
- Face mask
- Body Scrub
- Shaving Gel